Bali - Indonesia
May 24 - 29, 2018
Join Francesca Valarezo - Spiritual Rebel Yogi for a life changing experience at Being Sattva, a wellness retreat center in Bali - Indonesia.
We will dive deep into the healing practices of yoga, meditation and self-care. This is an all inclusive experience and it's is meant to allow you to fully release tensions and worries of everyday life. During this retreat, you will expand your yoga and meditation practice, detoxify the body and mind with a nourishing diet. Experience healing rituals and energy healing surrounded by mother nature in Ubud.
In addition to two daily practices, we will learn about the chakra system and the power of our energy. We will also experience cultural excursions, waterfalls, temples, and soak in Bali's rich spiritual culture. Join me in this adventure of spirituality, nature, yoga and more!!
"you are your best investment"
- 6 days/5 nights accommodation at stunning Being Sattva. An eco-friendly wellness retreat center
- Dates: MAY 24 - 29, 2018
- Welcome drink, fruit basket, cool towel and afternoon tea
- Airport shuttle to/from Depansar
- 3 Organic Meals per day - plant based made from organic and locally sourced foods. Note all meals are served in house, the meals are vegetarian with dairy/eggs if needed) they have vegan & gluten free options as well.
- Shuttle service to Ubud at designated times
- 1 Standard Balinese Spa Massage
- The Full day Tour to Ubud ( to confirm)
- Traditional rice paddy field walk
- Daily Yoga and Meditation and access to the yoga space throughout the day
- Free Wi-fi enabled
- Beautiful swimming pool on site situated at a natural edge with views of the sunrise filtering through the native rainforest
- Airport transfer to and from resort.
What's Not Included
- Additional activities & services
- All airfare and alcoholic beverages
- Gratuity - suggested $50 cash for 5 night stay
- Personal laundry services
Beingsattvaa has a tropical Balinese garden full of lush green foliage and natural landscapes. There are three things that make it a Balinese garden: tropical plants like Heliconias and Frangipani, Balinese style of lanterns that are throughout the garden, and the pavilions that are situated at the edge of the garden.
The Spa at BeingSattvaa has two luxurious treatment rooms, each with two spa beds, overlooking the rainforest; a hair-spa and manicure/pedicure stations. The spa treatments and remedies will be based on highly respected traditional treatments - a mix of Balinese and Ayurvedic treatments for complete rejuvenation.
Beingsattvaa's Yoga pavilion with two studios, is in an incredibly magical setting, overlooking the pristine rainforest above and lush green grass and foliage below.
Take a peak visit Being Sattvaa
Sample daily schedule
08:00 Tea, coffee, snacks
08:30 Guided meditation
10:45 Time to explore and relax
13:00 Activity of the day
15:30 Tea, coffee, snacks
16:30 vinyasa or restorative yoga
Drinks, talk, dance, fun
You will need to arrive to Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) which is 90 minutes from the resort. Please email us your itinerary so that we can organize your airport transfer upon arrival. The resort's shuttle van will fit up to four guests plus luggage.
We recommend you to use Skyscanner for affordable flights to the U.S.
Visa requirements - valid Passport.
Double Occupancy room: $1700 - paid in full by April 20
Single Occupancy room: $2040 - paid in full by April 20
Non - refundable $600 deposit secures your experience. Full balance is due 30 days prior to retreat.
All payment is due via PayPal to email@example.com or Venmo @Francesca-Valarezo